• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S&W .500 8.38” NIB

SDPlinker

$1275.00 My FFL to your FFL F6E91334-DAE5-44C6-B284-E09DB76F9CD2.jpegMust have been a member for a year.
Must have over 100 posts.
No sales to prohibited states. Maybe some non prohibited states depending on my preference.
Must have over 5 positive feedback scores and no negative.

Last edited:
Wowzers! Since you have so many hoops to jump thru you might want to list preferred payment in case it eliminates the rest of the forum members. Lol. This is getting excessive.

Why all of the requirements, some guys don't leave feedback even if you ask them. There isn't much of a risk on the seller, the buyer is the one putting out the money on trust. I'm not trying to insult you but curious.

Look above at the posts and you will see why! Every one Doesn't meet my requirement and they whine and insult. My post has proven my beliefs and some of my latest dealings. Most folks will back away from their postings, and I am not that one. I can sell my things to anyone I choose, nobody can tell me what to do. I prefer the folks that are good members here and appreciate them and will help them the best I can. A normal productive member that was interested in my item would send me a PM and ask, I only have 2 positive feedbacks but have been here a couple years etc. Would you consider selling to me? Darn right I would! Those folks are the ones I prefer to do business with! This pistol already has a local buyer, but I offer most of my things here for good members first.