S.H.I.T.

And this has what to do with LRH???

6 months ago this was a great, focussed, technical, forward looking , place to come and hang out and learn and enjoy everything LRH. I liked the place so well that I only ever invited one friend to come here as I thought he might appreciate LRH as I do. Now its just a place of turkey hunters, stupid .577 video buffs, guys wanting 'cheap' rifles, and foul mouthed guys that were probably booted from similar generic hunt forums. Sadly, all of the 'improvements' Len has made here have led predictably to a watering down of the whole place, and the deterioration of the site into just another hunt forum like the thousands of other generic, boring, hunt forums. It's getting so it's actually hard to find a 'real' LRH post. Were it not for the individuals who take time to foto their LRH rifles and post the few real LRH hunt posts that do show up I would delete this place from my favorites. Change is not always good, and I think the place was a lot better with 2k members.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.