• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 All Weather Ultra Light in .204 with UPGRADES!!!

Totch94

This is a Ruger .204 all weather ultra light bolt M77 Bolt action. I have had this rifle for about 1 year and regret to be selling it to help finance a project and fund some upcoming hunting trips. I have had the factory trigger worked and it is VERY light. This is one of the best factory trigger jobs I have ever seen. It is coated by W.E. Birdsong and Assoc with Green-T teflon coating. This is the best coating available. It is totally corrosion proof and all internal and external parts are coated excluding the bore. I had the stock dipped in Realtree Hardwoods by Advanced Coatings, this is the company that Mike Milli uses on his AR's. I paid $150 for the Green-T and $70 to have the stock dipped. If you have never picked up a Ruger Ultra light all weather, it is a dream of a calling rifle. Light as a feather and quick as a wink on the stand. I just have 4 .204's and usually carry my AR's on stand and something has to go to pay the bills upcoming.

I'll take $650 plus shipping to your FFL for the rifle with rings, but without scope

It is topped with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x40 with Varmint Hunters Reticle. It has been dipped in Realtree Hardwoods to match. It was $45 to dip the scope. I would rather keep the scope, but for an extra $575 I'd let it go too. Glass is perfect and 1 year old as well. I have the original box and all paperwork for it.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 17849
Category: FIREARMS - RIFLES
Action :Bolt Action
Caliber :204 Ruger
Barrel Length :20"
Capacity :4 + 1
Trigger :Single Stage
Safety :Three Position
Length :40 3/4 "
Weight :6 1/2 lbs
Stock :Black Synthetic