ruger hawkeye

I have two of them! Both in 270. I bought one about a year ago and it loves federal fusions in 130 gr. I just bought another one about a week or so ago for my girlfriend since she loved shooting mine so much. We are goin to sight it in and get her used to it tomorrow. Cant go wrong with the rugers. If it would have been my choice i would have gotten a blued/wood one but she liked the stainless/synthetic and i got it for really cheap.

my hawkeye with the hogue stock will shoot around MOA but im not sure what the new one will do. I took my girlfriend out today to try and sight it in. I couldnt get it to shoot very well but the barrel was heating up really fast. We got it good enough for now but not near where i want it. it was shooting maybe 1 1/2" to 2" but still have alot of fine tuning to do when it gets cooler. you wont regret buying one. Ill for sure be buying more of the rugers on down the line.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.