RP

rpwilliams

Just received drop-away rest for TAC 15i.Will a drop of crazy glue before serving keep the timing cord from slipping? Good or bad idea. Also, is the Timney trigger the same for the TAC15 & the TAC15i? Are there any other alternatives to TAC arrows besides Firenock? do you carry them? I noticed the latest batch from PSE were made in China.Fletchings were applied sloppy.I also had cranking gear pin give out on my TAC15. Did a number on the bow and my index finger.I would suggest cranking down w/ an arrow in in front of a block to minimize a dry-fire disaster. PSE should strengthen that pin. Very dangerous.

Crazy glue is a fine idea.

TAC 15 mounts on your own AR lower, so the trigger will be determined by what works with your AR.

I'm not aware of any other arrows.

I would suggest NEVER cocking the bow without an arrow present to eliminate dry-fire.

And, of course, always point in safe direction.

Hopefully the 2013 Elite and Ordnance cocking mechanism guts will be improved to reduce the types of failures you encountered.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.