Rough Roads?

xns10s has the right idea, tires with larger side walls, not 22" rims, tires aired down to ~16lbs(or whatever that tire can handle without blowing the bead out) will give you a pretty smooth ride. The older Cherokee XJ's ('96-'99) are among the best vehicles for capability, very light and plenty of power, solid front axle. I opted for the gen three 4runner('96-'00) at $1,300 and rebuilt everything it needed, added front & rear lockers, winch, big tires, and on board air with a tank so I can reinflate my tires in 5 minutes. I don't need to tow it around like a side by side, it's plenty quiet and has heat and AC, has oxidized paint so I can drive thur thick brush and not sweat it like a $40k truck, I actually have deep scratches on my roof rack from bitter brush, I got it so I don't worry about cosmetic stuff. I can also sleep in it if I need to. I also have a forester for the "easy" stuff , it can hold 4 medium sized pig on the roof. LOL
I've not seen those brass deflators. I use the ARB tire gauge/ deflator. Amazon product ASIN B004LQCDOA