• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Robar industries SR-90 With 5-25X56 mil-rad scope

freddiej

I am selling this Robar industries SR-90 because its fun, a great shooter, loves any round under 200 grain, and I do not need it. This is more of a competition gun than a hunting gun. I traded a custom built F-class gun for this. I put on the scope and have put 14 rounds through it. I could not ask for a better rifle. I just can hunt with it. So here it is. It comes with original manual. a hard side case and a Bishop Apocalypse 5-25X56MM tactical scope all in Mil-Rad. The scope has been bore sighted, and is capable of hitting a 1" T-post at 200 yards three shots in a row. I started collecting data on the loading parameters; (how long the chamber is, where the lands and groves start, what rounds it likes, ect) I will provide this information with the rifle. I am looking for $2,700 W/O scope and $3,800 W/scope. These prices are shipped to your FFL. I am an FFL. This is a personal rifle, it will be going through the books. enough said. PM me if you want the ririfle or call my shop from 10:00 A to 6:00 P west coast time. Tuesday through Saturday. I am in Nevada. 775-246-2333

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 69

Recent Posts