RL26!

338weatherby

Found a 1 pounder at the LGS today. It was on top of their cabinet so I thought it was an empty display. After a bit I grabbed it. I soon realized why it was there. A $65 price tag provided it with a solid foundation to stay put. I thought I got lucky. I couldn't get my self to buy it. I've got Retumbo, H1000, RL33, N570 and figure I don't need a single pound of RL26 for that price. Maybe it will start showing up now? That was the first I've seen in well over a year.

The same thing happened to me at a L.G.S. Top shelf was a couple bottles. Ask the guy behind the counter if they were for sale. He said yes 60.00 each. No thanks. Alliant powder and Fed 215 . Priced way more than I am going to pay.
Found a 1 pounder at the LGS today. It was on top of their cabinet so I thought it was an empty display. After a bit I grabbed it. I soon realized why it was there. A $65 price tag provided it with a solid foundation to stay put. I thought I got lucky. I couldn't get my self to buy it. I've got Retumbo, H1000, RL33, N570 and figure I don't need a single pound of RL26 for that price. Maybe it will start showing up now? That was the first I've seen in well over a year.

I was in a gun store in Superior Wisconsin today. RE26 was $83.99 a pound. They had 4 on the shelf when I got there and had 4 on the shelf when I left.
T.P.

Repost of mine from Sept 8th,
That's where I was when I found the one RL26. I was at the older store. Didn't bother running down the street to the newer one.

Recent Posts