RL26 and where to find it?

My 7 SS with a 180 ELD was a little over 3000 fps @18 degrees. It was 2985-2990 fps @85 degrees last weekend. Hoping it gets 90+ degrees to try it pretty soon. Thats with 61 grains of RL 26.

If I can find some, it's in the 90's with 60+% humidity at 200ft above sea level here. It should rear it's ugly head and show its temperament. I've got some H4831, that's what it's marked or labeled, that has been really unstable. Low velocities with high pressure in a 7mmRM and a 6.5X284. May wind up using it for a fire starter.

Western Montana. I've looked at a lot of places and I am set up to get email alert when a few places get any in stock.
Check with What used to be Brass n-Bullets in kalispell it's re-opened, under the original owner, is in the same building one door south, and is called machine Gun supply or some-such great supply and great prices

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.