RIP Remmy700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make this at least a 20-pager in Dan's honor.

20190907_182719_001.jpg

Cheers Dan!

Ed

I think he just got a 90 day ban. His page isnt gone completely. Same with Mud. Mud just likes to stir up controversy. Knowledgeable guy he just let's his own ideals and personal likes taint his view. Remmy on the other hand is a different story.

Did he get a permaban or a 90 day?

I'm fresh off my 90 day ban so I'll be staying quiet and playing nice for a while.
I was thinking you got the 90 day. Welcome back to gen pop, lol.

I'll toast to that tonight with a wee snipp'en of Richard Hennessy cognac...

My oh my I'm a stout fellow I'd say... LOL

Cheers from the North...

PS: Don't let the others know that I normally us the PM system to covertly undermine the masses... Ha

1 on 1 keeps things top secret between the OP and my self,,, and it builds a bond of Sister/Brother Hood to sort some things out...

Privet Message prevents Closed Doors,,, no access Bridges,,, and Time Outs...

This forum rocks when we use the hidden tools when there needed...

The old guy said: Don't ever share on PM towards the publicly sight,,, PM is Privet and should remain that way...

I think he just got a 90 day ban. His page isnt gone completely. Same with Mud. Mud just likes to stir up controversy. Knowledgeable guy he just let's his own ideals and personal likes taint his view. Remmy on the other hand is a different story.

As I understand it, it is a permanent ban, he is no longer in the forum members' list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts