Rings and Bases Trouble

Do you think the TPS tsr super lows will work with that EGW hd 20 moa base? and that 6-24x50 vortex?

These? TPS TSR SL Picatinny-Style Rings Matte Super Low

If so, I'm not sure if they'll fit, but they should.

On several rifles I have the aluminum TPS TSR Lows (0.335" height) with 52 & 56mm scopes on 0 and 20 MOA EGW HD rails, and they all clear fine. I would think the SL's would clear because they're fairly close in height (0.228" vs 0.335"), but the Lows will definitely fit.

TPS TSR Picatinny-Style Rings Matte

I have a M700 action with a Krieger #6 contour barrel which is fairly heavy. I have the Mark 4 rail with Mark 4 Medium Height rings and my Mark 4 6.5-20 X 50mm scope clears the barrel well, but I don't think I could get by with Low rings.

Hope this helps. Good Luck

I have a M700 action with a Krieger #6 contour barrel which is fairly heavy. I have the Mark 4 rail with Mark 4 Medium Height rings and my Mark 4 6.5-20 X 50mm scope clears the barrel well, but I don't think I could get by with Low rings.

Hope this helps. Good Luck

You've got a great combo of parts. For mounting components, it really comes down to the specs. Everyone's specs are different. The Leupold Mediums are the lowest 30mm Mark 4 ring that Leupold makes and they measure .84" from base to the center of the scope tube. The .84" spec Leupold medium is lower than most "Low" rings.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.