Ring help with MK5-HD

ryan1ut

Having a new custom 6.5prc built and I think I'm about to order a MK5-HD in 5-25X56. I am looking at rings and am leaning toward the Mark 4 rings but not 100% sold on them. Going to be on a 20moa rail. What are the lowest height rings I can go with? Thanks for any help.

What's your barrel profile? If it's a heavy carbon or palma barrel you'll want a 1.125" height. Hawkins has nice light rings with a bubble. Seekins are light. I've never been a fan of leupold rings, but never used the mark4. The vtac from valdalla 35mm are also pretty light but unsure what height their 35mm is.

What's your barrel profile? If it's a heavy carbon or palma barrel you'll want a 1.125" height. Hawkins has nice light rings with a bubble. Seekins are light. I've never been a fan of leupold rings, but never used the mark4. The vtac from valdalla 35mm are also pretty light but unsure what height their 35mm is.
It's a proof sendero

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.