Rilfe Golf

It was pretty much right at 4 hours.

I shot only 22 shots which is a good thing. The value per shot was exceeded cost of the activity.

That first shot was a very unexpected miss @ 630 or so yards which means I would have missed trophy animal or what ever I would have shot at.

It took the rest of the round to begin to half *** figure things out.

Upon arrival at home even before I unloaded I went out back and checked the 200 yd zero. Guess what, 2.15 MOA high. And I just checked that z????ero yesterday evening????

I'm going to post a stupid question on another thread and see if anyone will answer. I need all the help I can get.

It was a very enjoyable morning and early afternoon.

AND, your wife is a trooper squared. Anything w/thin 375 or so is pretty dead meat.

However, her nomenclature needs a little heip;)

You're going to have to teach her that its a Moose. Not bullwinkle.:D

Roy it was a pleasure shooting with you. My better half had a great time and she learned alot as did I. Maybe we all can get together and add Goodgrouper and some others to a run at it before October. Now my hats off to Stuart and Blake what a awesome couple of gentlemen taking thier time and helping they impressed me very much. Everyone this gives all of us who enjoy this sport an opportunity to support a business like this. These gentlemen have provided a high quality platform to improve our skills and introduce kids, friends and the ladies to this sport. You would be hard pressed to find better people and layout, to enjoy a day afield with family and friends.

Thanks All
Sid Nelson

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts