• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifles for sale

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
PB300014.jpg

DPMS LR-308
Heavy stainless steel 24" barrel
Freefloat handguard
Match trigger
two factory magazines
Two Magpul 20 round magazines
custom ergo grip
Hard case
100 rounds of brass
(Less then 150 rounds fired)

Total...........................$800 + shipping to your FFL
(scope/rings/bipod not included)

Win 94 Trapper 16" barrel (no pics but can get some if needed)
45 Colt chambered
Great truck thumper rifle

Total...........................$450 + shipping to your FFL
(rifle in very good shape, great metal finish, great wood condition, less then 300 rounds fired)

P1110001.jpg

6.5mm Allen Xpress
Custom Ruger M77 MkII stainless steel, laminate sporter
Lilja 1-8, 26" barrel
Holland QD brake
loading dies
Trigger job
Hard case
40 rounds of brass(est)

Total..........................$800 + shipping to your FFL

Feel free to make offers, worst that can happen is to be told no thanks!!

I will also throw in the factory 7mm Rem Mag barrel with the 6.5mm AX. These two barrels can be used interchangably with this rifle and both feed perfectly well, the 7mm Rem Mag barrel will just have a bit more gap around it as the 6.5mm AX barrel is a larger contour.

This Ruger 7mm Rem Mag barrel was a pretty fast barrel and shot pretty good. I used it for several seasons and it would consistantly shoot many loads well under 1 moa. My standard load was a 140 gr Ballistic Silver tip loaded to 3380 fps with RL-22. Still a good deal of barrel life left on that barrel as well.

Hi,

I'm intersted in Winchester if still available, p-m sent.

Thanks,
D Cox

Last time I shot it it was shooting around 1 moa for a 10 shot string with my my 155 gr sierra palma or 175 gr SMK loads. IT took quite a while for the rifle to settle in, infact I called DPMS as I was not impressed with the accuracy when it was new, they told me to put 100 rounds through it and see if the groups tightened up and the rifle did exactly what they were predicting it would. In my opinion, 1 moa from an 800 AR is pretty respectable. I am sure with some taylored ammo and a better shooter used to the AR platform could do even better.

It will not run with a $3000 custom made AR-10, but it will shoot moa and will save you $2200 as well!!!:D

Not sure if Imentioned this but the AR-10 has yet to EVER malfunction, not even once.

It also has a nice tuned trigger in it as well.

A steel for the money being asked.

how does the 6.5 ax shoot ? what is approx rnd count and or barrel life left?

It shot VERY well with bullets under 120 grains. The 100 gr Ballistic tips were right around 1/2 moa at 100 yards for the limited paper punching I did.

The 140 to 142 gr bullets were in the 3/4 range for three shots, not uncommon at closer range with these long bullets at these velocity levels (3300-3350 fps).

This is an unaccurized Ruger receiver, not something known for extreme precision so it shot very well for what it is and the price its for sale at.

I only have 100 to 150 rounds down the barrel. If you do not get the barrel hot and keep shooting you should easily get +1000 rounds of barrel life and if cared for properly, possibly into that +1200 round life.