Rifle I probably won’t use anymore

I built a 25prc that rocks. 7 twist and 25 inch barrel shoots the blackjacks at 3250. With a G1 of 660 it is awesome. I have on order a 7 1/2 K&P. Ordering also a defiance and with a wyatts box to allow a 3 inch oal it makes a sweet rig. I built it for me but a customer came in and you would think he was holding Raquel Welch when she was young lol. The trade we are in. Do you have this? No but I have this. In my mind the 6.5 prc can,t match it. Need to load 155 plus and then much slower.

Last edited:
.22-250
I have a M700 stainless SPS in 300wsm that I put a Bell & Carlson stock on a few years back. It's got a Zeiss Conquest on it and has been a decent rifle. I brought it out with me a few times to hunt Muley's and it shoots ok. I never loaded up anything other then 165's and 180 Barnes and noslers for it. I guess I never really gave it much attention 😢. Anyway, I'm thinking of either rebarreling and doing something different or selling. Thinking if I had something to fill a gap in my current line up would be nice. Here are my current rifle chamberings. Would love to hear opinions and thoughts.
9.3x62
338-06
2- 7x57AI's
2- 6.5 CM's
7 saum
45-70
450 bushmaster
Planning a 338 build (338LM,

Ok, I'm thinking I need to narrow this down and have you guys who have experience with the following cartridge classes.
338/35/375 WSM's or 25/6.5 WSM/PRC

my thinking is either a new laser or a mid range hammer. I'd be happy with either.

Well, decided to just sell the 300 wsm. I paid Dallas a down payment on a new build. Figured instead of building off of the 700 and filling a gap in my collection, I'd just go straight to what I really want first, another LPR. Having him build me his 338 Reaper. I'll be putting the M700 300 up on here, then GB. Thanks for all the comments and FUTURE build ideas 😁

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.