Rifle Colorado Rv rentals ?

deerslayer64d

I have a private land hunt booked in unit 42/421 for this year and needing a place to stay oct29th till nov 4 , a hotel/ motel is about a grand for that time frame and wondered if there was any place that have Rv available to rent at a more reasonable rate ?
Thank s in advance

Rv rentals ain't cheap-- I had a buddy that rented a larger motor home from a well known rv rental co--- iirc it was about $275/ day average after the rental/supplemental ins/taxes/fees plus you still gotta pay for fuel

If you could find a local/private party that wanted to rent it might be cheaper/reasonable

You can also look at hipcamp, it is set up for smaller places like a campground with only 10 campsites some offer lodging. I found this is usually more budget friendly

Try searching some the campgrounds in the area. If they are still open, as most campgrounds would be closed for the winter by then, a lot of campgrounds in Colorado have basic cabins about the same price as a full hookup RV spot.

Rv rentals ain't cheap-- I had a buddy that rented a larger motor home from a well known rv rental co--- iirc it was about $275/ day average after the rental/supplemental ins/taxes/fees plus you still gotta pay for fuel

If you could find a local/private party that wanted to rent it might be cheaper/reasonable
This is kinda what I was thinking, somewhere that has them set up locally in rifle to rent

I should have added above, this last hunting season we stayed in an Airbnb rental. The area we were in it was about half the price of a hotel/motel room and it was nice to have to the kitchen and much more comfortable.

I can tell you the western part of the state rates go up during the hunting seasons as it's a prime time for them.

I live in Colorado but have never hunted the area around Rifle so I don't have any direct insight to share.

Also check the Colorado state parks, some of them have yurts and cabins also, although likely no running water but normally have water somewhere in the park to fill up water jugs.

Good luck!

The elk in my picture was taken 15 miles west of Meeker in 2019 . Our group was 5 for 5. There are elk here but be prepared to drive and glass a lot.

Well I know there is 5 less 😄
Don't worry the wolves they just released are getting to work.
james cameron aliens GIF by foxhorror