RF binos

I've got the Bushnell Fusion 1600. The glass is very usable but definitely not alpha. The rangefinder has been superb, ranging to 1600 + for me. I once ranged a dove on a power line at 394 yards. I was impressed with it being such a small target. The convenience of having a rangefinder and bino in the same device cannot be overstated. I will not use separate rangefinders and binos again.

John

I run the Leica 10x42 HD-B's. Generally speaking, I've been happy with them. Great glass. Couple of complaints: I wish the beam divergence was smaller and the ballistic function is not user-friendly.

On a recent west Texas mule deer hunt i was riding around with my buddies. We each had a different brand. Sworovski, Leica, and Zeiss. After a slow week of hunting and having alot of time to mess with the rangefinders, we all came to the same conclusion: overall we picked the Swarovski for clarity, but the rangefinder worked slightly better in the Zeiss. My buddy had buyers remorse with his Leicas. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.