Revic br4 or rangefinder binoculars ?

You don't need anything more than the br4 for those distances. I have mine, with 12x nl pures. Pretty deadly combo. You might wait to see how the new Leica geovid pro 10x42s do.

This is for anything past 600 yards and inside of 1400. For the guys that have the Revic br4, do feel you would still like RF bino's ? Or is the Revic all you need.
That's what I was thinking, after reading the reviews along with them being 10x .

Watching. I'm in the market for a new rangefinder, and don't know what to get.

I have gone back and forth and ultimately landed on separate rangefinder and binoculars. If I am shooting at a distance that requires a ballistic solver, I have time to grab a separate rangefinder. Plus, as good as the combined units are, their glass quality is a level below dedicated binos.

This is for anything past 600 yards and inside of 1400. For the guys that have the Revic br4, do feel you would still like RF bino's ? Or is the Revic all you need.
Revic now makes rangefinding binoculars that provide a ballistic calculation as well check out, gr8ful Doug camera landhttps://cameralandny.com/shop-product