Retumbo

JMack

talked to my local supplier today, they claim a shipment of retumbo will be at their warehouse on Monday FYI

J, my local shop got over 100 one pounders same lot along with same H1000 and Varget. Picked up my order of H1000 today and they had only 6 H1000 and 18 Retumbo, but 43 Varget left.

J, my local shop got over 100 one pounders same lot along with same H1000 and Varget. Picked up my order of H1000 today and they had only 6 H1000 and 18 Retumbo, but 43 Varget left.
Hoping to get one 8lbr on Monday....10/14/2019

Scherls in bozeman has it. Just got in yesterday. Down side is they are not hazmat certed to ship, you have to pick up in store!

Scherls in bozeman has it. Just got in yesterday. Down side is they are not hazmat certed to ship, you have to pick up in store!
I was in Fairbanks sportsman's warehouse in August had an 8lbr in my hand but no way of getting it home to pa. They would not ship it either

If any of you are around NE Wyoming I have a couple lbs left over from load dev on a friends 7 saum, I'll never use it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.