Response from Remington

Mountain Man

few weeks back i bought some bulk cases from cabelas and when i got them, the brass was worse than a beat up bag of assholes. most had minor dings, some needed sized to take out dents in the neck, few needed fire formed, and a couple were just plain unacceptable. i sent 3-4 of the unacceptables back to remington with a note saying i normally buy remington because of their quality, but was disappointed in the quality of brass i receivied, especially the ones enclosed i wasnt even willing to throw in the die so i could fire form the round.

just got a package from them today with a letter that said it was due to shipping, that they knew the problem existed, and were working on getting it taken care of. they apologized for the inconvenience, thanked me for the support of remington prooducts, and put 20 pieces of good brass in with it.

cant argue much with that.

Mountain man, Maybe they saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and realized it is the train. Unless they start doing something about the Q.C. I personally know quite a few shooters who will not buy anything with remingtons name on it.
Halfbreed

Brian, You won't believe what Winchester did for me when I found 1 less pc. of brass in the bag of 308Win. brass I got from Natchez shooters, two coupons, one for $5.00 and one for $10.00, I'm like, all I need is 1pc. of freakin' brass, well, we're sorry for any inconvenience we caused you, alrighty then, now what Winchester products can I get with these two coupons?
grin.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
Jay.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts