• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reposting- Winchester model 12 field grade 28 ga

deerslayer64d

Still looking for the needle in the haystack to complete my model 12 collection. Wanting a model 12 field grade ( original) 28 ga

Thanks I tried calling them but no answer I will try again on Tuesday morning, wish they had a website to search inventory

There is one coming up for auction in Gettysburg, PA on 1/29/23. Attached is the listing. It is #80

Looked through the listings and all I saw was a skeet model with vent rib , what I'm looking for is a plane ole field grade with no vent rib or Engravings

I was there Thursday, didn't look closely at them but quite a few model 12's on rack. They would have a nightmare trying to keep up with all they have online. Thousands in stock
I called them this morning and none on display but was told to call Monday and speak with the owner 🤞! On a side note I was told they have several model 42's 410 if anyone is looking for a model 42 !

I'm pretty sure Phillip (owner) has at least a couple if they haven't got sold. Probably not cheap, but I think he is as fair on pricing as anyone you will find. I've made several trades with him and would highly recommend. If you any Rem model 700's. - he will definitely do some trading!

Yes sir Philip was who I was told to speak with , I'm willing to pay a premium for the right model 12 to complete my collection, I do have a few 700's but not sure I'd part with them . Again I appreciate the heads up !

This one sold today, hope you were the winner.
Screenshot_20230101_222205_Chrome.jpg

No sir I never saw this one and the one I'm looking for has no vent rib , what I'm looking for looks just like a model 42 , that is a Beautiful peace of history tho that looks well taken care of!