• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remy 700 30-06

my82cam

I am selling my first real deer rifle that is a great shooter. It is a factory 700 in 30-06 that is a buckmaster edition. It has a grey and black web bell and Carlson stock, trigger job, talley one piece rings and bases, zeiss 4.5-14 target turret scope with a zero stop. Currently have a load worked up for 185 bergers and has been a proven shooter. It typically shoots 1/2 moa(clover leafs) and sometimes better with this load. I've shot at 500 yards and it did a 3 inch group off a bad rest. I know it isn't a custom gun but it is a cheap, turn key hunting rifle that is capable of shooting longer ranges. I am asking $1350 for the gun. Please message me if interested. Tried to post pictures but I'm having a hard time. I will txt them if needed

I'm asking $1350 Obo. I only have my cell phone to post pictures and haven't figured that part out. Maybe someone could post them for me or help me.

Sorry I saw your asking price. I was just replying to your other question. And giving you a thread bump for the day!

gun)

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 16
$1200? This is an excellent shooting gun, only bad thing I can say about it is that it doesn't like factory ammo(tried Remington, Hornady and federal) best it would do is 2-3 moa. But these berger hand loads to very well!

That's a nice combo for a hunting outfit to get into.

I think the price is getting you though, it's a gun you can get anywhere USA with comparable scopes for $750-$900. Most don't care about a few little upgrades if buying a low end rifle.

Good luck with it.

I would probably keep it before I sold it for that little. If the turn key package is only worth $750(stock, scope and mounts are worth that), I would be better off taking it apart and selling it 1 piece at a time. Might just need to keep this one