• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington vtr 308

jesse1004

]I am selling my remington VTR 308 with burris xtreme rings. great shape, no cosmetic issues and functions perfectly. I am also including 98 hand loaded rounds with 168 amax and varget. And 20 rounds of factory hornady 168gr TAP ammo. Also will throw in my dies which include the hornady 2 die FL set and a rcbs competition FL die. Gun shoots very well the the 168gr. Never have measured groups but many were easisly 1/2" and better. $675 shipped for all. sorry bout the two sizes of pics. im not a computer guy.

remington4.jpg
remington2.png
remington3.png
remington1.jpg

Would also consider partial trade for a quality paint gun. Sata, 3m, etc...

Im not sure about the rifling. I traded for the rifle and the previous owner said he had a couple hundred rounds fired and i have shot under 100. So to be on the safe side i would say under 500???

Bump for a good rifle. Mine was a shooter from day one! It's been facelifted a few times, but it still has the original barrel. The load combo is same powder and bullet as mine also.

Re: remington vtr 308 wts/wtt

Gun is still for sale. I would also consider trades for a good Light 20 gauge. Semi or over under only. I have a luepold vari-3 3.5-10 tactical I would also throw in for the right shotgun. I do not want to sell the scope without the gun!