• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero

huntinfool18

i have a 300 win mag sendero. it has less than 100rds trough it and shoots great 1/2 moa with all of the loads that i have tried.(only 3 loads tried) it has a muzzle break that looks similar to the defenceive edge one and has a parkerized finish(dark grey in color)also the action has been crudely glass bedded. the muzzle break and prakerizing were done about a week ago. rifle has a VX-II 6-18X40 target dot scope on it with leupold rings and bases.
i will sell together or seperate. might be willing to trade
$700 gets the rifle
$400 gets the scope
or $1100 together. can email me at [email protected] with any questions http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/...18/P1010536.jpg

would be willing to trade stright across rifle and scope for a swaro laser rangefinder. huntinfool18

P1010532.jpg
P1010533.jpg
P1010536-1.jpg
[image] [image]

gave him a week and a half and havent heard back from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifso rifle is back up for sale $700 VERY ACCURATE!!!

Shoot me your email and I can email you pics, but I have a rem 700 BDl in 300 WM with a 4x redfield. Also a Norinco SKS,just trying to expand without much spending....

Joe Oakes

Re: Remington Sendero Trade

How far would a Leica LRF 800 get me on a trade for the rifle only?