• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Sendero SF11 7 RUM

Fullvalue

Sold pending finances
Remington Sendero SF11 7 Ultra Mag.
Don't know the exact round count but it's less than 100.

Rifle is in good shape has a few dings and scratches on the stock from being used in the field a couple times. Action is really smooth and has a good trigger.

Comes with a 20moa rail and currently has a Kahntrol Solutions clamp on brake (non threaded barrel) which is extremely effective. Scope not included.

Would like to trade for a nice scope in MOA with at least 20 upper power. Possibly trade for a couple mid range scopes depending on what you are offering. If someone want's to buy make me an offer but would prefer trade.

Shipping from a private individual. Located near Idaho Falls. IMG-0055.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-0058.JPG
    IMG-0058.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG-0057.JPG
    IMG-0057.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG-0056.JPG
    IMG-0056.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Remington Sendero SF11 7 Ultra Mag.
Don't know the exact round count but it's less than 100.

Rifle is in good shape has a few dings and scratches on the stock from being used in the field a couple times. Action is really smooth and has a good trigger.

Comes with a 20moa rail and currently has a Kahntrol Solutions clamp on brake (non threaded barrel) which is extremely effective. Scope not included.

Would like to trade for a nice scope in MOA with at least 20 upper power. Possibly trade for a couple mid range scopes depending on what you are offering. If someone want's to buy make me an offer but would prefer trade.

Shipping from a private individual. Located near Idaho Falls.View attachment 134007
Pm me on it please