Remington model 700 trigger exploded view.

Fan of the 1911

I'm working on my model 700 the trigger is well horrible. I've adjusted it and it has a rubbery feel at the bottom before the release, and this will not allow consistent pull weight or feel.

Does anyone have a good exploded picture of the 700 trigger I may just take it apart and clean it, and or stone it.

I have a load in development and I'm at the point where the trigger needs to be worked on or replaced, before I bed the stock.

It's the trigger with the lines in the shoe, not the x-mark. its on a sendero if that makes a difference.

Thank you, William.

I don't have a blow-up drawing of the trigger but will offer some unsolicited advise, get a Timney trigger for it and move on. The Timneys aren't that expensive and will be a better trigger.

Just ordered some springs from wolf, will try that first. It may have a bunch of solvent and crud in the trigger assembly. Have had an older remington with a good trigger, wasn't light but it was good and clean. Will work on this one and see if it turns out ok. It feels like a waste of money if it's something I can fix myself. If I have to order one I'm going to get a Jewell, but I haven't found them in stock as of late.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.