• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Model 673 Guide Rifle WITH AMMO!!!

PRCLITE

Remington Model 673 - as most know this was a limited production rifle paying homage to the guide rifle of old. This is chambered in 350 Rem Mag and is in excellent condition. The problem with this caliber is ammo availability but this will come with 160 rounds of custom ammunition loaded up last year by black dog ammunition out of Montana. Asking $1800 shipped.

Attachments

• tempImageJmKk5I.png
    tempImageJmKk5I.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 367
  • tempImagel0Z7o5.png
    tempImagel0Z7o5.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 348
  • tempImageGGizUu.png
    tempImageGGizUu.png
    4 MB · Views: 350
  • tempImageWIO1w5.png
    tempImageWIO1w5.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 352
  • tempImageKOfugT.png
    tempImageKOfugT.png
    6 MB · Views: 358
  • tempImageSj8rpM.png
    tempImageSj8rpM.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 355
  • tempImagezn8A80.png
    tempImagezn8A80.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 362
  • tempImageaHQiuV.png
    tempImageaHQiuV.png
    6 MB · Views: 375
I don't find the recoil to be terrible in this caliber but it certainly isn't a light recoiling rifle.
I think It's just the technology of the 1960s. The 5.5 lb Rem 600 is 2 pounds lighter than the 673 and with its pencil thin 18" barrel, cheesy hard recoil pad, and plastic bottom metal…even shooting it in 308Win, the recoil is magnified and will get your attention.

I think It's just the technology of the 1960s. The 5.5 lb Rem 600 is 2 pounds lighter than the 673 and with its pencil thin 18" barrel, cheesy hard recoil pad, and plastic bottom metal…even shooting it in 308Win, the recoil is magnified and will get your attention.
I would definitely agree with that logic. I'd say the 350 Rem Mag is comparable to a 30-06.

I would definitely agree with that logic. I'd say the 350 Rem Mag is comparable to a 30-06.
I'd love to have it, but I'm currently building two rifles for long range competition and I broke open the piggy bank to buy an old 7mm Mag which was absolutely gorgeous. I already had one, but this one was so much more I couldn't resist. If Miss Barbara finds out my goose is cooked.

I'd love to have it, but I'm currently building two rifles for long range competition and I broke open the piggy bank to buy an old 7mm Mag which was absolutely gorgeous. I already had one, but this one was so much more I couldn't resist. If Miss Barbara finds out my goose is cooked.
Haha - understandable! Let me know if you change your mind and we'll make a deal.

Possibly interested in rifle and Base and rings alone. Price??
Honestly I don't really want to separate the rifle and scope. The scope is nothing fancy and has been discontinued by Burris. I think it's priced fairly especially with the ammo included. If you are wanting to make an offer, shoot me a PM and we can go from there. I also welcome any trades to offset the cost.