• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington M700 Sendero--REDUCED to $525

G

Model 700 Sendero, matte blue, pre-lock, .270 Win. Rifle is "as new" without box, but will ship in a plastic hard case. Rifle has had 8 rounds fired through it( was a friend's rifle--zeroed and returned to safe 4 years ago) I have skim bedded the HS stock with marine-tex, completely disassembled and polished all internal trigger parts and installed a Holland spring kit, and recut and polished the crown. It promises to be a great shooter, but I'd like to sell it to buy Darryl's 1000 yd gun. It is as clean a gun as you will find, guaranteed. $525 shipped with hard case in CONUS/ pics available....
Chris Jamison
(901)921-7833 mobile
1696040.jpg

1696047.jpg

[ 03-02-2003: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

Chris

It's a wonder someone hasn't jumped all over that rifle by now.

I have two friends that had the 270 Sendaro and they were real good longrange hunting rifles.
One of them was owned by an ex sniper in Virginia that I use to go and shoot groundhogs with. He used it for deer to 700 plus yards and used the 135 gr bullet.

The other was a fellow that shoot 1000 yd matches at Williamsport and won a match or two in the light guns (years ago) with one of them.

Someone will jump on that puppy soon.

Later
DC

Is that a 26" barrel on that one?

[ 03-02-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

Someone just did--- SOLD-- Darryl, I'll take your rifle. Phone call on the way....Chris