• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington custom shop KS mountain rifle. 300 WBY mag

bonecollector777

I have had this rifle for about a year through a trade for some elk antlers. The man who had the rifle was a Remington sales rep in the 90's and also tested out all of their new ammo on hunts around the world. This gun was basically hand selected piece by piece and then tested with several different lots of ammo to see which lot it shot best. Gun is a tack driver but better man up because it kicks like a mule. Gun weighs 7.5 pounds with scope. His estimated round count when he stopped shooting it 15 years ago was about 150 rounds down the barrel. I've shot about 20 more through it. If someone added a brake to it it would be that much better of a gun. I just realize im never going to use this gun more than my 7mm mag so time to get rid of it.

It comes with a Leupold vxiii 2.5-8x36 scope. If you live in AZ I will Also sell 8 boxes of 178 grain Remington ammo (same lot number) and about 15 rounds of 180 grain weatherby brand ammo. Also 26 weatherby brand once fired brass and 17 once fired Remington brass. I don't want to try and ship the ammo unless you want to pay for the fees.

I would like to sell it all together if possible but send me any offers. $1700 OBO for package or $1500 for gun and scope. Text 9282403567 for pictures or questions. Thanks

There are no "fees" beyond the shipping charge for ammunition. It ships ground as ORM-D.

There are no "fees" beyond the shipping charge for ammunition. It ships ground as ORM-D.
Thank you. I actually read up on it yesterday and saw that. Figured since gunpowder shipped that way ammo did as well but apparently not. Thanks again.