• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Compostie .223 **Carbon Fiber**

dc3483

Ive got a Remington Composite in .223 this is the run they did with Christensen. Gun is very light and accurate. It has a H.S. stock the barrel is 1 1/4" in diameter. I called Christensen and they told me these guns have a Shilen liner. Need to get $1275 shipped. Will entertain trades. [email protected]
Thanks
Dustin
DSC02405.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

Re: Remington Composite .223 **Carbon Fiber**

im open to anything really would like larger calibers. 7mm or 30 cals but open to anything really
Thanks
Dustin

I have a very nice Tikka T3 Lite, Camo stainless with a Redhead Epic 4.5-14 x 40 mounted on it, 25-06, fired 12 rounds, just like new

I have a winchester model 70 lite barrel in .264 mag with a boss. It has a 4.5-14x44mm nikon buck master scope and has abut 85 or 90 rounds down the tube. It is wood stocked and does not have the original pad I put a limb saver on it. I would be interested in trading you please send me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks John

i have a .300 wby you might be interested in if you are still willing to trade its posted here in the forum

How long is barrel- was trigger done and how many rounds thru rifle and how accurate is it?