• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 VLS 243**SPF**

mbp708

Selling a few items to fund new projects.

Remington 700 VLS 243 barreled action
HS Precision stock green w/black webbing (bedded at recoil lug only)
Factory trigger set to 2.5 lbs
Very low round count
.5 MOA rifle using Berger 95 classic hunters @3000 fps. Only load I shot in it.

$800 shipped from my FFL to yours.

289x4yq.jpg

Re: Remington 700 VLS 243

Outstanding rifles no doubt. I have the same gun, but keep it in the laminated stock. I've had mine for about 9 years and have done a lot of load workups in/for it. It does like the 95-1007 grain bullets.

On one particular day when the rifle and I were on the same page I shot 2 three shot groups under 0,20 with SMK 107s. I used the Berger 95 VLD Hunters this year and have knocked over 3.5" wide bush hog blade targets at 410 yards and killed a deer at 480. It is my go to gun I guess.

If I didn't have a Ruger Precision only 2 days from delivery I'd work a deal with you.

Good luck with this gun. I know you hate to get rid of it.

Bgun)

Willing to split it up

Barreled action $550
HS stock $250

Barrel channel was a little tight for the barrel so it has been sanded to free float the bbl. Would prefer to sell the barreled action first.

The VLS is my idea of a budget precision rifle. A little bedding and trigger work and you have a great long range coyote rifle. Mine is probably the last gun I would consider selling.