• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 V L S .243 Varmint + SOLD+

GO-FASTER

26" heavy barrel,I bought the gun new 2 years ago did barrel brake in when new,put a new take off vls stock on it 2 days ago never fired with new stock,trigger is set at 1.5 Lb. comes with Talley 30mm rings-base.gun shoots under 1" groups.please ask any questions or let me know if you want more photos.
$600 pickup $630 shipped and insured to F F L

VLS1.jpg

VLS2.jpg

VLS3.jpg

VLS4.jpg

VLS5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Remington 700 V L S .243 Varmint + Price Drop+

I have tried to find the box it came in,
it was called varmint or varminter?

Re: Remington 700 V L S .243 Varmint + Price Drop+

From the pics I would say it wasn't an SPS. It doesn't have a j-lock and I'm pretty sure the SPS's all have those. If it has a matte finish I would guess it was a originally a varmint synthetic (vs). They're great rifles. I have several. If it was a different caliber I'd be very interested.

Re: Remington 700 V L S .243 Varmint + SPF+

beautiful gun, interested in swapping for a Browning A-Bolt II Varmint in .204 Ruger? It's a great gun, shoots well under 1 MOA out to 500, which is as far as I've shot it. Does a hell of a job on groundhogs. I'm just looking for something with a little more umph as I'm getting into coyote hunting.