• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Long Action

Bigswedegml

I am looking for an action only. A Remington 700 Long Action so I can build a custom .25-06 Remington. Does anyone know where I can find one?

I am looking for an action only. A Remington 700 Long Action so I can build a custom .25-06 Remington. Does anyone know where I can find one?

I am currently making a purchase of a model 700 rifle, for the action. You can find the complete rifle pretty cheap at gunsamerica.

What's your plan for the 25-06? I'm interested, with a similar 6.5-06 project in mind...

BIG,

I would highly recommend you look at a Stiller Predator Action. The Predator is a custom action, however, they run about $750.00. I would highly recommend you look at them before you buy a Remington 700. If you buy the Rem. 700, you will pay around $400.00 for the action and then another $400.00 to accurize it and it still want be as good as the Stiller Predator. The Predator will fit in stocks with Remington 700 inlets.

Thanks for the replies guys. I plan on building a long range coyote rifle. It will also be a deer rifle also.

I will look into the Stiller Predator Action.