• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Limited .280 stainless 24" fluted barell, in a McMillan thumbhole.

lwellingham

Remington 700 Limited .280 stainless 24" fluted barell, in a McMillan thumbhole. In like new condition.

Total of 6 rounds fired.

I bought both the gun and stock new in April, but have decided to go another direction for my hunting gun this year.

I'll include the original wood stock and box that came on the gun, Rem # 84021. It is in like new condition. The 1" talley rings are also included, but the scope is not.

McMillan stock is a LAZZERONI THUMBHOLE SPORTER

Like the Lazzeroni Sporter, the Thumbhole Sporter was designed by Harry Lawson for heavy recoil rifles. The checkered forend is slightly flared and will accept up to a #7 barrel contour. The pistol grip is checkered and slightly more vertical with a small palm swell. It has a roll-over cheekpiece with a small monte carlo and a small amount of cast off

$1200 shipped in the lower 48.

11t3fux.jpg

33xbg5f.jpg

Attachments

• Rem 280 action.jpg
    Rem 280 action.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Rem 280 bolt notch.jpg
    Rem 280 bolt notch.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Rem 280 Limited.jpg
    Rem 280 Limited.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Rem 280 rear.jpg
    Rem 280 rear.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Will separate:

Stock $420 shipped
Barreled action $820 shipped...includes new factory original stock.

It is still available, call me at 205-901-0649....we can work out payment and shipping details.

I have everything packed up, ready to go, down to original paper work and boxes.

golfnbass1995.......Touch base with me.

I do want this item but I'm so swamped at work.
I'm out if town till Friday night so if you can sell it please do. I'm sorry I had no idea about leaving town this week.

O.K...... It's your's if you want it. The lack of communication had me concerned...as that has happened to me on this forum before.

I'll just wait to hear from you on the payment and shipping details.

Looks like this deal has fallen apart, no contact from golfnbass1995.

Back up for sale.