• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 in 7mm RM with B&C

8andbait

Stainless with fluted bolt and 26" fluted barrel, shoots under moa with hornady 154 gr factory ammo. Under 7 lbs and about 80 rounds through it. Bell and Carlson Alaskan Ti stock and Talley lightweights included.
No wondering if it will shoot, this one does. Selling to buy another Cooper.
First I'll take it in the thread gets it Shipped and Insured for $1,275.00 lower 48, actual shipping minus $25

7mm1.jpg

7mm2.jpg

After sighting in at 200 yards I dialed up to 400 and shot these two

Rem7mmRM400yardswithHornady154gr.jpg

Couple questions.
1. Is the stock glass or pillar bedded, or just factory?
2. This looks like a factory barrel, but was it factory fluted by remington or aftermarket by a gunsmith?
3. Does it have a muzzlebrake? If not do you know the muzzle diameter approximately to see if one could be installed?

Thanks

aroshtr

It is a Redhawk and a great shooter.

There can be a muzzlebreak installed and it would be a good option as the rifle is pretty light. It is the remington Magnum contour barrel and is super easy to clean, very light fouling.

It is not bedded so maybe it would shoot 1/4 moa if bedded :D

This was a factory SPS that had the flutes and such done by a gunsmith.

thanks for looking, If this sells I will probably regret it in a month or two :D

Gary

I have had a few 7mm RM and since is the last one I have left I will include all the once fired brass I have.
Open to Offers, need to sell to finance a new purchase.
Thanks, Gary

They are 30mm but medium height.

I sent my scope off to the custom shop for a new turret so if the rifle doesn't sell I will be putting the scope back on.

If the rifle sells and the buyer does not want the mounts I will let you know.

Thanks, gary