Remington 700 Classic 300 Win Mag, how much $$$

azhnt3r

I have an opportunity to purchase a Remington 700 Classic 300 win mag with an aftermarket Boyd's laminated stock (floated and bedded) on it. I believe it is from the first year they made the Classic in 300 win mag, therefore, in the mid to late 90s(?). The rifle is in great condition, looks like it was rarely fired. It's blued, not stainless steel. What should I expect to pay for this rifle? Thank you!

The 300WM was offered in 1995. Used and without the original stock, I would think $1000 would be too . I have all 25 and have only fired one (35 Whelen). It's a consistent 3/4 moa shooter unmodified. I would expect one with bedded action to do a bit better.

The 300WM was offered in 1995. Used and without the original stock, I would think $1000 would be too . I have all 25 and have only fired one (35 Whelen). It's a consistent 3/4 moa shooter unmodified. I would expect one with bedded action to do a bit better.
Wow, that's an impressive collection to have all 25 of them! I'm jealous. By the way, the purchase does come with the original stock too and it has no scratches on it.