• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Bell and Calson SA BDL Alaskan

AKdan

I am selling a Bell and Carlson BDL Alaskan stock for Remington 700 SA. It was skim bedded at the recoil lug only and it was opened up for a varmint contour barrel.

$225

the stock is in great shape, it has been used on a hunting rifle so there are a few small marks on it. I am selling to upgrade to an adjustable.

Thanks,

Dan

Attachments

• File_001.jpg
    File_001.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 15
  • File_002.jpg
    File_002.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 12
  • File_003.jpg
    File_003.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 13
The barrel channel was opened up for a shillen #17. There is not much flatness to the top of the stock at the tip of the fore end. It doesn't leave much room for a larger barrel. It is about .990 at the end. The chamber portion of the barrel is 1.22. There is plenty of room for a 1.25" barrel as long as it is somewhat close to the varmint contour. It is a full aluminum bedding block.
Thanks
Dan

Dan,
Is this located in Ak, if so, whereabouts?
kb

Palmer, but i travel to Anchorage a couple times a week.

Thanks,

Dan

If you have any pictures of the stock with a barreled action in it, or even just pictures of the barrel channel looking at it from the top pm or text me some please.
605-290-2786
Thanks

Dan,
I'll take it, if you don't mind messing around a bit to hook up. I'm in Seward. Will be in Anc on Wednesday.
Kenneth
907-422-7764