• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL HB Varmint in 6mm Rem for sale or trade

Atlas101N

I have a mint condition early to mid 1970's Remington Model 700 BDL Heavy Barrel chambered in 6mm Remington. I already have 3 other 700's chambered in 6mm Remington. It shoots sub-moa all day long and really likes 70gr bullets as well as 75gr Sierra HP's. It has extra nice wood grain in the stock. It has a low round count and has sat in my safe without being fired since 1999. I don't have a cash price in mind yet but have seen identical models sell for around 850 to 900 on gunbroker etc. I would trade for another 700 BDL in .30-06 with higher end optics (Leupold, Nikon, Burris etc) attached. I am located in Tennessee.

Good shootin' and I am glad I have found this site.

Man that is good rifle, if you can get that much on gunbroker i would jump on it.

Good to have you here,
-birddog

Thanks birddog. I love the 6mm Remington cartridge especially in the 700. I have had one since I turned 7 years old. I have bought them off and on since then. I reload for it. Super accurate, hard hitting and a pleasure to shoot. I don't do any ground hog or rock chuck shooting anymore and the heavy barreled rifle is too much to tote around after coyotes.

Bump to include possible trade for a Browning A-Bolt (synthetic stock version) in .30-06 with good optics or a Browning BAR in .30-06.

I have been getting a ton of pm's and offers regarding this rifle. I have tried to get back to all of you. I think I have reached a trade agreement with one of the members here. If the deal falls through for any reason I will definetly let everyone know. I was surprised by the amount of interest in this rifle. I appreciate all of the offers and inquiries.

The trade went through and both of us are very happy. The LRH member down in Texas that I traded with is a stand-up guy and I feel like I have made a friend. Heck we are tossing around the idea of hunting together in the future. I know he will enjoy the 6mm.

Again thanks for all of the messages and offers.