• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 bdl 375 rum

No sir I do not And don't want to give any false info th
Thank you for your honesty !
The 1/12 would be fine for the 329 gr Hammers but my goal is the 395 gr. I'm stocked up with rifles using the 300 gr bullets .
Thank you for your time !
Sorry to busy up your Post .

GLWS

Rum Man

Thank you for your honesty !
The 1/12 would be fine for the 329 gr Hammers but my goal is the 395 gr. I'm stocked up with rifles using the 300 gr bullets .
Thank you for your time !
Sorry to busy up your Post .

GLWS

Rum Man
No problem you gotta be able ask ?s so you know what you want or getting
Thanks for interest

375 RUM !
the king of all factory 375's ! the coolest and absolutely the best 375 cal cartridge ever ! Forget the wimpy, skirnny 375 RUntGER and get a real 375 worthy of the action it's in !

ADG brass is available from Blue Collar Reloading & other places ..... I'd hit it !

my recently sold 338 rum was this one's twin. before i altered it. great rifle, GLWS. if it happens to be available in a couple months after i sell my house I may holler at ya. Right now ALL my cash is going into the house to get her ready for market.

my recently sold 338 rum was this one's twin. before i altered it. great rifle, GLWS. if it happens to be available in a couple months after i sell my house I may holler at ya. Right now ALL my cash is going into the house to get her ready for market.
Totally understand that I love guns but love having roof over head
For my guns

375 RUM buyer may want to check this out, $70 a box for 10 boxes at "buy it now" is still a good price for Swift A Frame ammo, considering the current chaos of jacked up prices on ammunition....
this was the gold standard factory ammo for the 375 RUM