• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 5R W/ Nikon scope Pkg deal in SC

Southernfryedyankee

Ok since my first post about this rifle didnt work out for me I have decided to sweeten the deal. I am offering this Remington 700 5R with HS precision stock (not the original) a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40, Dednutz scope mount, extra floorplate with trigger guard, 20rds of federal 308 cartridges and a new take off remington 700 SA ADL stock for an awesome price of $1150 FTF or $1175 shipped to your FFL. Folks I don't HAVE to sell this I am choosing to sell it so I can alleviate some of my debt before my daughter is born in Nov. This is the lowest I can go as if I am able sell this package I can knock out my hardest hitting bill. The ONLY trades I am open to at this time are cold hard cash, paypal +2.9% (to cover fees) or a postal money order for the amount I have listed. I ONLY buy or sell quality. I have 100% POSITIVE feedback on all of my forums so please buy with confidence. This is a 1 shot deal pkg folks, lets do this.

DSCN3608Large.jpg

Ill even throw this in. As some of you may remember I used to do custom camo. Here is a stock I just found in my closet lookin for my sons basketball net. It is for a Rem 700 SA ADL

DSCN3610Large.jpg

DSCN3611Large.jpg