• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REMINGTON 700 375 H&H F/S or F/T

BurlyCamo

Remington 700 Classic 375 H&H. Gun and stock are in very good condition with a partial box of shells. It will have Leupold bases. $795.00

I am interested in bolt actions. I love Remingtons. Just had to have me a dangerous game rifle. It only sets in my safe. I will never shoot it. That is why i put a low price on it. What do you have? I need a good AR15 or AR10!!! I like Kimber pistols. let me know what you have

375handh.jpg

is this gun still for sale? I have a new Steyr Pro Hunter in 300 WinMag for sale, The gun is matte finish. It is a tack driver. I want something bigger to go on a bear hunt.
That is why i want to sell my gun and get another

Remington 700 Classic 375 H&H. Gun and stock are in very good condition with a partial box of shells. It will have Leupold bases. $795.00

For anyone interested I have two and half boxes of win super x loaded 375 H&H cheap

Any interest in a tack driver, heavy barreled .223 Remington 700? It is the sinthetic stocked "Police Special" version with Rifle Basics trigger.

to those who have pm'd me, nothing except the Steyr is interesting for a dangerous game rifle trade. Ben Franklins talk very loud