• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 673 6.5mm Mag

303SAVAGE

6.5%25202.jpg
6.5%25201.jpg

I have a Remington 673 6.5 Rem Mag, as close to new as you can get. Rear sight is reversed so i could mount a scope low. Less than 100 rounds down the tube, never hunted only bench shot. The rifle will come with 58 rounds of loaded ammo and approximately 30 pieces of brass. Dies will also be included. Currently topped with a Leupold 2x7x33 VX-1 in Leupold rings and bases. Rifle with ammo and brass $675 shipped, (ammo and dies directly to buyers house), rifle to FFL unless you are a pa resident. Rifle with rings, bases, Leupold scope, ammo, and brass, $825 shipped. Rifle in my hands, and I am not a very good shot, shoots .75 5 shot groups, in the hands of a more experienced marksman and handloader I am sure it would shrink significantly. Interested in Remington model seven stainless barrel rifles or Winchester stainless barrel wssms or wsms. New to Long range Hunting but have been on 24hourcampfire for over a year with a ton of transactions. cell number is 607-346-0744, thanks lenny