• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 5r 308 with Sightron scope

Chip D

Well, I have struggled with the thought of selling this rifle; however, my daughter wants a horse and it is the least used. The rifle is very clean, has approximately 150 to 200 rounds fired through it and has shown .25 MOA with pet loads. I have replaced the stock trigger with a Timney. The Sightron is an 8-32x56 1/8 target dot and is less than one year old. It costs me $885 when I bought it and is in mint condition. The scope is mounted with Burris extreme tactical rings. If you live anywhere near Kansas City and want to shoot it, you are more than welcome. There is no guessing if this gun will shoot. I am asking $1500 for everything and will throw in a Harris bipod and 100 handloads. I apologize for no pictures; however, you can text my cell at 816-263-1260 and I will send you pictures from it. I am catfishing on the Missouri River tonight and will have my cell with me.

If anyone is interested, I can split the scope from rifle. Without any accessories, my bottom asking price for the Sightron is $500.00 and the 5r Milspec, $800.00. Do some research on both. With the Timney trigger, I will be taking a pretty good loss. At this price, shipping will have to be paid by the buyer. I can send pictures to your cell phone from mine (sorry for the non technical skills). I can also give you my e-mail address if interested.