• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remingtom 700 bdl 7 ultra mag ss fs/ft

BurlyCamo

Bought this new to have 25 RUM BUILT, I wanted a 25 WSM and a 25 RUM. LOL. NEITHER ONE was built, so I got my Remington and Winchester back. I have the Remington 7 RUM and the Winchester 70 Black Shadow for sale. 3 shots on RUM and probably 25 on270 WSM. Have pics available. Trigger job is all modification on it
695.00 on Remington 399.00 on 270 WSM
imagejpg1_zpsad16a25d.jpg

Burly, I just stumbled upon your ad on ArmsList...Are you in Alabama? Cause if you're in B'ham, I'm only about 1½ hours south of you.

Looking for any trades of any kind? Trucks, parts, motorcycles? LOL

Roll Tide Roll I am north of Bham an hour and a half. No, i just sold the 7 Ultra. Dang i wish i had of known. I have a couple more, what do you have to trade? Call me, Burly 205-275-6754

Roll Tide Roll I am north of Bham an hour and a half. No, i just sold the 7 Ultra. Dang i wish i had of known. I have a couple more, what do you have to trade? Call me, Burly 205-275-6754
Roll Tide!

Alright, cool.

Got any stainless/jeweled or blued/jeweled LA 700's (prefer standard calibers, but magnums will work, too).

got a few, hehe. The only trading guns i have left are a Mossberg Deer Thug 30-06.
Winchester 270 WSM. I have had all the rest built into customs that wont be sold or traded, if i can help it. I am having a 25 WSM built now is the only reason i sold either Remington.