• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remage cbi prefit in 6.5-06

vegas steve

i have a criterion varmint contour 26" barrel in 6.5-06 i no longer need since im liquidating all my long action stuff.threaded 5/8-24 and has a three port brake installed.86 documented rds of 140 eld m's with h1000.shot well under half moa with very first handload.just have no use for it since im selling the long action it is currently on.250.00 shipped

I've seen that a few times here but not a 100% certain what it means.

My guess now after your reply is a Remington thread that uses a barrel nut...like a Savage ...or am I still way off?

Will this fit a standard Remington 700 long action? I'm not familiar with the Remage setup, do you set headspace and just tighten up the nut?

yep thats it,fits a standard 700 action. set headspace with a resized case,tighten the nut,and re check headspace.then ur ready to go shootin

Does the nut come with it? Fluted barrel ? Stainless ? How does the recoil lug work on this setup, what keeps it from spinning ?Thanks again

barrel will come with a recoil lug,but no nut.they can be easily purchased at northland shooters supply or mgowen.most guys use a pinned lug,but i just mark a centerline on the lug and reciever,then set the lug a little shy of the line before i tighten the nut