• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem xcr tactical new in box trade or sale

cgmaster

I have one Rem 700 xcr tactical 300 win mag for sale. It is new in the box. it has never been handled or even taken out the box. I ordered a few of these and this is the last one I have left. Bottom dollar is $900 or trade value is $1000. best way t ocontact me is email safeharbor74 at yahoo

I don't have any pics right now but here is a link to Remington
Centerfire Rifle - Model 700 XCR Tactical Long Range - Remington Centerfire Rifles

I kept one and a few friends have them also. They are very accurate with match ammo Here are the specs.

Overview:
Remington tactical rifles offer the perfect solution for long-range precision shooters. A long-time favorite of both the military and tactical police units, the Model 700 offers the legendary accuracy and unfailing performance you've come to expect. Our Model 700 XCR Long Range Tactical Rifle, features a 40-X externally adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black TriNyte® PVD coating, providing a diamond-hard layer of defense against the elements.
Its new tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature for optimum "off the bench" shooting performance. The barrel features wide tactical-style barrel fluting for rapid cooling.
Key Features:
New Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end and recessed "thumbhook" behind pistol grip for off-the-bench shooting performance
Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel for uncompromised strength and corrosion/abrasion resistance
26" varmint-contour 416 stainless steel barreled action with dish-style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
40-X externally adjustable trigger
Hinged floorplate magazine, Dual front swivel studs and rear stud
Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting

Here is what I am looking for in trades
Horandy AP progressive press wit hcase feeder (really want one of these)
also
Stocks for FN SPR or FN SPR with CDI bottom metal
CDI bottom metal for win model 70 long action
300 win mag ai mags
CDI bottom metal for FN SPR
7mm barrel or barrel blanks
30 caliber barrel or blanks
223 bullets match and bulk 62gr or higher up to 80gr
308 loading components bullets 175gr SMK or simmilar also Amax 178,
Really needing 308 brass prefer LC match but Win or Lapua also fine
300 win mag components bullets and brass
7mm bullets and brass