• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem LV SF 22-250 camouflaged

JeremyKS

Im selling this very nice rifle for a good friend. This is the ultimate calling rifle as far as I'm concerned. This rifle has been used very little as it was his contest gun. He just used this rifle last weekend to win his 3rd Midwest Coyote Contest Championship!

The rifle is a Remington Model 700 LV SF chambered in 22-250. The trigger has been professionally adjusted to approximately 2 lbs. The scope is a Weaver Tactical 4.5-14x44 with a mil dot reticle. Also included is a Harris Bipod that is their tallest model. The entire rifle (minus bolt), bipod, scope and rings has been camo dipped by Bell and Carlson in Natural Gear Camo.
The camo is overall in excellent condition besides a couple small scratches on the stock, I included a pic of the biggest scratch.

"Model 700™ LV SF Features
Weighs in at a mere 6 3/4 lbs
Features a stainless steel, short action receiver, a blind box magazine and jeweled bolt

22" stainless steel barrel has a medium contour (0.657" muzzle O.D.)

Six longitudinal flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation

Black Bell & Carlson composite stock featuring a semi-beavertail fore-end"

He would like $1400 for the rifle which I think is a great deal considering how much this rifle cost to build.

nick1.jpg

nick3.jpg

nick4.jpg

nick5.jpg

nick.jpg