• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 with TI stock 7 RSAUM

BountyHunter

Remington SS 700 (highly desirable S prefix) in 7 RSAUM APA brake, dies and brass.

Remington TI stock painted brown. Action has been recently bedded and APA micro bastard brake installed and loctited in place.

Rifle was used as back up gun and less than 100 rds fired. I bought it for elk hunt and then decided to go with a 6.5 PRC. Never fired a shot yet.

Trigger is factory.

Weighs 8 lb 3 oz with scope and rings on postal scales as in pics. Scope and rings not for sale. Rifle by itself weighs 6 lb 8 oz

Redding dies, one FL sizer, one Neck sizer and one micrometer seater.

94 rds of once fired Norma brass. Brass resized, primer pockets reamed. Did not trim yet as not near trim lengths now. Already primed with rem 9 1/2 magnum primers. Last step was to run thru a sizing mandrel but not done yet. can leave them like they are or run resizer thru

I bought it and decided to go another direction. Original owner used it as back up gun to his main RSAUM and said only 100 rds fired and used same load as other gun and shot 1". I had not fired it.

Had done lot of research on loads and will provide all that to buyer.

$1450 shipped.

Attachments

• RSAUM.jpg
    RSAUM.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 222
  • RSAUM2.jpg
    RSAUM2.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 227