• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700 VLS 243 & Greybull

wayoutinmo

I have two of these rifles and really just need one so am going to find this one a new home.

Remington 700 VLS
26" bbl - 1:9.5 twist
Jewelled bolt
Satin blue finish
Pre X-Mark factory Rem. trigger set @ 2 lb.
243 Win.

Rifle has a brand new Greybull Precision stock on it (Grey w/ black web).

This rifle is 100% factory and is in excellent condition. Less than 100 rounds fired. Shoots sub moa with all loads I have shot out of it - 65gr VMax's, 95gr Bergers, and 100gr Sierra BTSP GK. The action is extremely smooth.

*Rifle with Greybull stock: $925 shipped to you FFL.

I will split up - (barreled action must sell first.)

Barreled action and bottom metal: $650 to your FFL (I will include a SPS varmint synthetic stock)

Greybull stock: $340 TYD

POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY Please

I will post pics later this morning.

Thanks,
Mike

Pic of the rifle. SCOPE and RINGS not included.

Attachments

• IMG_20140118_090233_904.jpg
    IMG_20140118_090233_904.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 15
Love it. The one in the pic is not a Greybull scope - just a 4.5-14 LR with custom turret. I have a Greybull on another rifle though - great scope.

The rifle shoots amazing with a variety of bullet weights from 65 VMax's to 95 Bergers and 100gr Sierra BTSP. All shoot sub moa. It is not finicky at all. It shoots tighter with the Greybull stock but still stays sub moa with the synthetic Remington stock. It is a pre SPS 700 varmint rifle so it just plain shoots.

As for trades, I really just want to sell outright but I am always willing to entertain ideas.