• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 SA RH Bell and Carlson Tactcal stock $100

fordblue777

Bell and Carlson rem RH SA tactical stock $100. In good shape, and has recoil pad. Black paint, factory from bell and carlson. From the factory it came with the hinged floor type magazine and I used it that way for a while. Then I had a HS precision detachable magazine installed in it and if I remember correctly I had to remove a little material to make the bottom metal fit just right. It wasn't much material removed at all. I don't think one would have any trouble at all going back to the hinged floor plate design if they wanted to. Worst case would be filling in a little with some fiberglass resin to make look perfect. I have done it several times.You can see that the barrel will need to be bedded to fit a different contour and the only chip that I can see on the stock is pictured as well. It does not have a full aluminum bedding block. I did install pillars. Buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• stock 1.jpg
    stock 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
  • stock 2.jpg
    stock 2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
  • stock 3.jpg
    stock 3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
  • stock 4.jpg
    stock 4.jpg